- Huan De City
- 4.0 Business and production center
- Life Science Park
- Sustainable Urbanization Park
- Innovation Center
WHAT IS CEFC ?
The China EU Future City (CEFC) is a pilot project under the EU-China Partnership on Urbanization which was launched at the EU-China Summit on February 14th 2012 in Beijing by Premier Wen Jiabao and the EU leaders. The partnership aims at promoting exchanges and cooperation in a wide range of sustainable urban development.
The CEFC will be a demonstration project to showcase this newly established relationship to fully implement the sustainable strategies for China’s urbanization.
The project will showcase the application of European and Chinese products and designs in order to promote and encourage further advancements towards sustainable urbanization.
The CEFC demonstrates the sustainable and environmental-friendly perspective in three stages:
- During the construction phase (design and incorporation of technologies).
- During the setup phase (getting the right mix of companies who focus on urbanization and have sustainable products).
- During the life-cycle of the park with minimum emission and successful businesses.
“CEFC is an outstanding project
initiated by the EU-China Partnership on Urbanization,
which will greatly boost the exchanges between China
and Europe in a wide range of sustainable urban development.”
CEFC will create the template for the Shenzhen International Low Carbon City: a transformation of the existing Liulian community into a sustainable city as well as a regional hub, combining industrial, production, commercial, and residential areas based on an eco-friendly design.
HOW CEFC COMPARES TO OTHER PARKS
- Total Area
- Industry Area